Community Addiction Recovery Services (CAReS)


Who is this service for?

If you think you are dependent on alcohol or drugs you should contact the Community Addiction Recovery Service within your area.

What help do they offer?

CAReS can provide a full assessment of your needs and co-ordinate your health and social care recovery plan with you. This may include help with detoxing from alcohol or drugs, substitute prescribing, talking therapies or harm reduction information. They will also encourage you to explore other ways of gaining support in your recovery, by thinking about important relationships within your life and local community (for example mutual aid groups).

How can I get help from CAReS?

Please click on the link below to download a self referral form.

CAReS self referral form

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website